[Thunar-dev] Experimental Thunar Trash tarball
nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 23:17:43 CEST 2006
There are some icon update problems when the tree view side pane is used:
- dnd to trash in tree: icon is not updated, including the panel icon.
- delete file to trash: same as above.
- empty trash in tree (right click): same as above.
- empty trash from panel when Thunar is in tree pane mode: same as above.
Everything seems to work fine when I'm using the shortcuts side pane, so maybe
there is something wrong with signals and the tree view side pane.
Problem when Thunar is not running:
- put something in the trash
- Run: thunar -q
- delete trash from panel plugin
- Problem 1: Panel icon not updated
- Run: thunar (new window is opened)
- Problem 2: Trash full icon is display in the shortcuts view while
the trash is empty
- Create empty file (right click > new doc > ...)
- Delete the file
- Problem 3: The empty-trash icon (!!) is now displayed for a couple of seconds.
- Lucked enough the good icon is now displayed in the shortcuts pane
Other small problem: the panel plugin resizes the panel, probably because
gtk used some convenience function to prevent blurred icons. I've attached
a patch to work around this problem (bit hacky tho).
Everything else seems to work without any problems, good job Benny!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 462 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Thunar-dev