[Thunar-dev] Small Idea regarding Shortcut/Tree

Martin Hauser mh at alla.franken.de
Sat Jul 15 13:02:31 CEST 2006

Hello again,

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:56:20 +0200
Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> Martin Hauser wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >[...]
>
> Removable devices will show up in the shortcuts/tree pane
> automatically if build with HAL or using FreeBSD.

Yeah that i noticed. I rather thought of things mount via sshfs or the
like. ;)

> To programmatically modify the shortcuts, be sure to build Thunar with
> Gamin/FAM, and add/remove your shortcuts in ~/.gtk-bookmarks.

Thanks. This is a nice thing to know and it works rather well. There is
just one thing more i'd like to see regarding this: Having the
possibility to see bookmarks while in tree-view, or rather, being able
to unfold bookmarks if they are a directory.

Regards

Martin
--
Martin Hauser <mh at alla.franken.de>
GPG-Encrypted mail preferred, KEY: 0D459A72