[Thunar-dev] Configure Custom Actions

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Tue Jan 31 09:58:41 CET 2006

samuel verstraete wrote:
> not that i'm trying to convince you of course ;) but a keyboard
> shortcut for xfrun4 in the current directory would be cool too ;)

One of the older ideas include integrating xfrun4 into Thunar and
letting xfrun4 just call into a running Thunar (using D-BUS), so the
dialog pops up faster. Once we have this functionality, it should be
easy to add a keyboard shortcut to open the run dialog in a given
folder. But right now, there are no plans to add this for 1.0. If you
think it's really needed, file a bugreport and I'll see to it.