[Thunar-dev] Columns re-adjust borky

Tim Alexander dragonfyre13 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:41:02 CET 2006

Thought I would post this as well, and see if it is something I'm doing wrong.

When I am in list mode, (not icon mode) and I try to re-adjust the
columns, they stick to the side of the window. This is a major
problem, since that means that adjustment of the width of the columns
is totally out of the question on a regular basis. When you pull a
column right, it expands the column to the left, instead of moving all
the columns to the right, ar at least decreasing the one to the
immediate right.

It adjusts the columns correctly when the column to the left cannot
move anymore (it's up against the words in the column to IT'S left.)
and then the column adjustment goes smoothly, until you try to adjust
another.