[Thunar-dev] Create File

Tim Alexander dragonfyre13 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:28:08 CET 2006

I'm not sure if I'm not doing this right again, but I don't think that
making files from the right click menu is allowed yet.

Is there any plan to impliment this soon? It is getting incredibly
ANNOYING having to open the terminal to create a file, then use thunar
to navigate to it.

It really only needs to be like nautilus' default for now, just create
a totally blank file. I know nautilus supports extensions that allow
you to make a bunch of different kinds, but that is the most useful,
honestly. Plus, it's a lot easier to code.