[Thunar-dev] Icon sizes

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:28:54 CET 2006

Is there (or will have) any way to change the size of the icons? I just
grabbed the last svn from thunar and with the "text beside icons" option,
thunar just got more and more better for me. The only (small) problem is the
size of the icons, i'd prefer them a bit smaller.
I'd like to suggest also to put a option for showing hidden files in the
main pane right-click menu, although the hot-key is nice too....

Anyway it's a great work, congratulations thunar team!

--
Abraços,
      Rodrigo