[Thunar-dev] [Thunar-workers] Dutch translations

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Mon Jan 9 18:18:33 CET 2006

Stijn Segers wrote:
> Hi guys,

Hey Stijn,

> I don't know how far you are when it comes to translating Thunar and
> stuff, but I would like to help :).
>
> I can provide Dutch, French, and Italian translations.

As far as I can tell, we already have it and fr translations (dunno
about their exact state, tho), but still lack dutch translations. In
either case, you're welcome to help with the translations.

Please check the xfce-i18n resources for details about the Xfce
translation process.

> Stijn

Benedikt

PS: Please use thunar-dev rather than thunar-workers.