[Thunar-dev] Thunar + Hal

Yo'av Moshe bjesus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:58:11 CET 2006

Sorry about the last one, I clicked "Send" by mistake... :)

Just wanted to say that after apt-getting gamin-dev, updating are
recomiling Thunar, restarting HAL - everything works here: Ejecting,
Mounting, etc', with the right labels and all.

Running Ubuntu Breezy.

--
Yo'av Moshe
http://www.PlaceOnEarth.org