[Thunar-dev] thunar.xfce.org and IE / IE7

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:29:51 CET 2006

http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/wrongWithIE/?chapter=XHTML

Yeah, IE7 is just a lame rip-off from Fx and Opera. IE could learn a lot
from Lynx :P

They just copied things from the other, good browsers, but then delivered
only half work.

Then again, at least they tried to improve it, and that's thanks to who?
Right, the developers of the other browsers (most notable Fx).

It is funny, I hope it will cause people to think that browsers can be
better :P

On 2/13/06, Brian <brian-schott at cox.net> wrote:

> I booted into XP the other day to try out Internet Explorer 7. Here's
> the results:
> http://members.cox.net/brian-schott/ie_still_sucks.PNG
> Exactly the same thing that IE6 did. Is this a good thing, a bad thing,
> or just funny?
> I have a feeling that the file extension is throwing it off, but the
> bigger question is whether or not we care.
>
> Brian Schott

Vincent