[Thunar-dev] statusbar info

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 05:26:17 CET 2006

All right. I have already submmited some translations for thunar there.
But one question: Benny do you expect much more changes to the .po?
Because if not, I'll try to do all of the translation for pt_BR, but if it's
expected much more changes I prefer to wait for them to happen....

2006/2/11, sofar <sofar at foo-projects.org>:

> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:40:28 -0200, Rodrigo Coacci <rcoacci at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I think I found it and also updated some translations.
> > Is the xfce-i18n team handling thunar translations? Because the stats
> page
> > shows no translations to all languages...
>
> **YES**
>
> please submit all translations to the translation mailinglist (good to
> subscribe
> because certain translation-important news is announced there) so that the
> team can coordinate. The i18n.xfce.org wiki should also list current
> translators
> so you can help eachother with other xfce components.
>
> The translation stats are currently not inlcuding all components for
> various
> reasons. I'll see if I can have the maintainer of that webpage add thunar
> and some other components.
>
> Auke

Abraços,
      Rodrigo