[Thunar-dev] statusbar info

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Sat Feb 11 06:42:56 CET 2006

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:40:28 -0200, Rodrigo Coacci <rcoacci at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I found it and also updated some translations.
> Is the xfce-i18n team handling thunar translations? Because the stats page
> shows no translations to all languages...

**YES**

please submit all translations to the translation mailinglist (good to subscribe
because certain translation-important news is announced there) so that the
team can coordinate. The i18n.xfce.org wiki should also list current translators
so you can help eachother with other xfce components.

The translation stats are currently not inlcuding all components for various
reasons. I'll see if I can have the maintainer of that webpage add thunar
and some other components.

Auke