[Thunar-dev] Desktop Refresh

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri Dec 29 15:36:12 CET 2006

Have this problem to but don't have a fix or time. Help is appreciated.

I use a symbolic link that is in ~/Desktop and goes to /mnt/hda3/desktop.

Desktop is not been refreshed. If you go to Menu->Settings->Display
Settings. And let xfce manage your desktop and turns that on and off it
will refresh your desktop. It is annoying problem and it is there in
edgy and dapper.