[Thunar-dev] Enhancement with trash

LiNuCe linuce at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:14:55 CET 2006

Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:33:16 +0000 - Erlend Davidson
<E.R.M.Davidson at sms.ed.ac.uk> :
> I think a means of keeping everyone happy here would be
> to enable keyboard shortcuts for thunar
> user-customisable-actions.
>
> This would be nice in general, because instead of
> right-click open terminal I could just use the keyboard
> to get a term window.  In the context of this problem,
> the user (or administrator) could get a customisable
> action that just calls the rm command and link this to a
> keyboard shortcut, say Ctrl+R.  This way the behaviour of
> the delete key is not different across machines.

You point my problem number ONE with Thunar : once a file is
selected, there is no (easy ?) way to deselect it to get
the directory popup menu with customisable actions in order
to open a terminal. Quite annoying for a file manager !

--
LiNuCe