[Thunar-dev] A couple of bugs, not sure if they are reported.

mcquaid mcquaid mcquaidster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 01:34:37 CEST 2006

I'm on ubuntu dapper using their provided packages.

The first one is I have a folder I created as root called shared under home
for other users to share files.

drwxr-xrwx   2 root    root     1736 2006-04-27 12:08 shared

But I can't copy files there using thunar.  Prove of this is when I go to
the shared dir under my user, file/create folder/document is greyed out.

The 2nd bug is harder to track down, I'm not sure what causes it.

I use thunar maximized most of the time with just name,size,type and date
modified.

I have unchecked automatically configure columns.  I resized them so there
is no scrollbar along the bottom.  But once and awhile (seems random) the
date modified column gets slightly longer so that the scrollbar across the
bottom reappears.  And it's always a slight amount.

Btw, with the dapper packages video previews no longer works, it worked fine
when I was compiling thunar myself, I'll report this on the dapper forums
but maybe one of the dapper folks frequents here.