[Thunar-dev] Open in terminal

LaPeq FCI lapeqmack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 19:59:05 CEST 2006

> Just add a .desktop file for prolog-editor to
> ~/.local/share/applications, for example prolog-editor.desktop:
>
> [Desktop Entry]
> Encoding=UTF-8
> Type=Application
> Name=Prolog Editor
> Exec=prolog-editor %f
> MimeType=text/plain
> Terminal=true
>
> and run
>
>  update-desktop-database ~/.local/share/applications
>
> HTH,
> Benedikt

Yes, i understood what you said but that's not the problem, I mean,
can't thunar make applications run in terminal just like xfrun4 ?
Something like checkbox in the "use a custom command" that would make
that command
run on a terminal.

I'm using this on every program that needs to be opened in a terminal :
xterm -e COMMAND

--
LaPeq - Laboratório de Pesquisa Científica da FCI