[Thunar-dev] For fans of Explorer's List View

Stefan Stuhr thunardevlist at sstuhr.dk
Fri Apr 14 21:52:19 CEST 2006

fre, 14 04 2006 kl. 21:43 +0200, skrev Benedikt Meurer:
> Sure, that's easy for text widgets and for icon/tree view (i.e. for the
> regular icon view, the rows will be aligned from right-to-left, so the
> first item is always visible by default). But for the compact list view,
> the first item will not be visible with the default scrollbar position
> (which is left, even in RTL mode), and thats what makes me wonder.

Then the default scrollbar position should be to the right in RTL mode,
I believe. The same should be the case everywhere that features a
horizontal scrollbar. That's what I think would make most sense for me
if I used Thunar in a RTL language. I mean, in most cases one would want
scrollbars to be scrolled to the first items by default, and in RTL
mode, the first items is to the right.

> Benedikt

Stefan