[Thunar-dev] For fans of Explorer's List View

Yo'av Moshe bjesus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:16:33 CEST 2006

On 4/14/06, Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:
> Great stuff, thanks. That was requested several times. I committed the
> ExoIconView patch with some fixes. There are still a few issue to
> address, for example how should the list view look in RTL mode (you can
> test RTL mode using LC_ALL=he_HE.UTF-8 or another RTL locale)? I CC'd
> xfce-i18n, maybe the RTL translators know whats the best way here.

Hey,
As an Hebrew speaker I believe that when in RTL mode the list should
go from Right-To-Left with the icons at the right of the text. I can't
see another option and I believe that this is how it is done
everywhere.

BTW - I've started to translate Thunar to Hebrew, but how can I merge
my .po file with a newer one I get after I update fro Thunar's SVN?

Yo'av.