[Thunar-dev] Website updated and a touch of color

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Wed Sep 21 20:34:19 CEST 2005

Jeff Franks wrote:
>>>I was working on some different color schemes, for fun mainly, to see if
>>>I could find any good looking alternatives. The first link is the
>>>original and I think it looks the best. Suprizingly, the second link
>>>(the orange scheme) doesn't look too bad. The colors in the other two
>>>look a bit washed out. Any preferences?
>>>
>>>http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web/index.xhtml
>>>http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web-1/index.xhtml
>>>http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web-2/index.xhtml
>>>http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web-3/index.xhtml
>>
>>3 looks good. The screenshots page is missing the brown line on top, and
>>the scrolling on the content area still doesn't work. Can you fix these
>>two issues, and afterwards copy the page to thunar.xfce.org docroot?
>
> I have fixed 3, including removing the navigation bar and replacing it
> with  the name of the current page. What do you think? I have to go to
> bed now but I can copy it over tomorrow.
>
> http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web-3

Scrolling still doesn't work on "Home", while it works on "Screenshots".
 Concerning the navigation bar, I think it's better to have the most
important items here, rather than the title of the current page.

You can send me a tarball with the fixes and I'll upload (hopefully Auke
will add you to "thunar" soon ;-).