[Thunar-dev] Thumbnails (again)

Yo'av Moshe bjesus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:12:04 CEST 2005

The thing is that applications like gThumb or F-Spot aren't file
managers, which means they can't be used for moving files around and
to do other file operations.

Thunar isn't meant to replace Image Managers and to be one, but when
you mess with files that are images and all their names are
IMG00??.jpg, it's useful to know what picture you are moving without
starting eye-of-gnome, gqview, gthumb, etc'.

That's why I think Thumbnails should always be on.

Yo'av.