[Thunar-dev] Quiet arond here

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:23:52 CEST 2005

2005/10/26, Erik Harrison <erikharrison at gmail.com>:

> On 10/26/05, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's quiet around here for a while, it there anything
> > so say about Thunar, Benny?
>
> Benny has some commits to exo recently, so he isn't dead.

I know, I receive all svn commits.

Benny has a real life that has on occasion erupted without warning.
> He'll get back to us.

I'm not swimming in spare time either. But i was just wondering....

> Or anything to do?
>
> I've been looking at writing volume manager implementation for
> SysV-ish Unices (like Linux). However, the likelihood that I'll get it
> done in a timely manner is minimal.
>
> If you want to take a look at the volume manager code and get one
> rolling all us Linux users would appreciate it.

You mean something like the gnome volume
manager<http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-volume-manager/>?
I have to finish a panel plugin first, after that i'll take a look. But i'm
still not a
pro C writer, so you've been warned :P.