[Thunar-dev] Quiet arond here

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:18:04 CEST 2005

On 10/26/05, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's quiet around here for a while, it there anything
> so say about Thunar, Benny?

Benny has  some commits to exo recently, so he isn't dead.

Benny has a real life that has on occasion erupted without warning.
He'll get back to us.

> Or anything to do?

I've been looking at writing volume manager implementation for
SysV-ish Unices (like Linux). However, the likelihood that I'll get it
done in a timely manner is minimal.

If you want to take a look at the volume manager code and get one
rolling all us Linux users would appreciate it.

> Gr. Nick

Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."