[Thunar-dev] GConf? [WAS Re: Problems building new Thunar snapshot]

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:24:35 CET 2005

speaking of packaging, Benny are you going to release new debs on
os-works? Or if you wish the maintenance be taken over just say so, I
volunteer and probably the debian-xfce people too are interested, we
try to work together anyway.

I want to upload this in ubuntu soon to get more testers.

And yes there is a --disable-thumbnailers option in ./configure and
for xubuntu at least we will not use gconf. Since probably gnome users
of ubuntu will want to test thunar and they'll want gconf we may have
two versions of the binaries generated from the same source, with and
without gconf.

Jani