[Thunar-dev] And I'm out

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Tue May 31 04:14:11 CEST 2005

This 5 minute span is the short spell between getting married, moving
out, and leaving tomorrow for my honeymoon.

As I have said before, I am commited to shipping Thunar (or whatever
the hell we call it) with 4.4. The current python mockups feature
complete GUI wise for a 1.0 (or 4.4, depending on how you look at it)
Alpha. Changes always occur in development, but I expect this to be
nothing more than a slight rearrage of a menu here, a few decisions
about context menus there, all minor.

I'm not a great C programmer, but I do make a living from my
programming skills, and am the lead designer in a production software
system. I'll learn, and I'm given to understand that Brian will help.

Anyway, that's my peace till I come back.
--
"This brings me back to a time where I had no worries.
All I needed to do was watch Perfect Strangers."