[Thunar-dev] GtkFileChooser-like UI

Xiong Jiang linuster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:00:14 CEST 2005

I'd like to see a way to turn the path buttons into a traditional
input box so that:
one can copy/paste the current path out or new path in with mouse.
This will be very
handy for using together with command line terminals.

To do this we can add a sensitive area (hidden button) on the right
end of path buttons.
When user clicks it, the whole path button becomes the traditional
input box showing the
current path text highlighted. When this input box loses focus, it
turns back into path buttons.

How does this sound?

Sincerely,