[Thunar-dev] Thunar Architecture (relations)

Brian brian-schott at cox.net
Mon Mar 28 02:47:19 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> But as usual, I'm still open for suggestions on the file properties
> dialog UI (which dictates what we need for the backend classes):
>
> http://thunar.xfce.org/wiki/ui:file-properties-dialog

Hm. I've got another idea for the "things to do when we have too much
time on our hands" list. For images, replace the mime icon with the
thumbnail of the image. For example, getting rid of the paintbrush and
jpg icon in this shot:

http://thunar.xfce.org/wiki/media/ui/20050305-file_properties_general.png

Since the user will be able to change permissions and the name of the
file, should we replace the Close button with an Okay/Cancel pair?

Brian Schott