[Thunar-dev] Thunar Architecture (relations)

Benedikt Meurer benny at xfce.org
Fri Mar 25 23:15:07 CET 2005

So, this evening, I tried to summarize the basic relations in Thunar's
architecture, with a focus on the backend classes, esp. the
ThunarFileInfo and ThunarMimeInfo classes.

http://www.xfce.org/~benny/tmp/thunar-relations-20050325.png

I'm not yet sure about the MIME application handling, as there was some
movement with MIME actions recently and I haven't had time to see to the
details.

But for the other backend stuff, this is the rough direction. It'd be
nice if others could comment on this and maybe point out relations I've
missed.

greets,