[Thunar-dev] Open Location Dialog

Phrodo_00 phrodo.00 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 01:51:11 CEST 2005

Hi, I'm new over here and I really like the idea behind thunar. I've joined
to the list 'cause actually I don't think something like the Open Location
Dialog or the location bar is necesary, it would bloat the interface hard,
instead, what would be really cool is to do something like what the
open/save gtk dialog does when whe wanna write the name of a file, you know,
a floating focused textbox, only with absolute paths, a little bigger and
with a drop-down menu to show the possible places you wanna go (as when you
press tab in the console) when there are not more of ten or maybe few
options, this little dialog could be called by a key shorcut for fast access
and from the menu for easy access, maybe in some toolbar too if there's any.
anyway, I'm not an usability guru or something, I'm just a user that wants
to help a little this proyect.
--
Phrodo_00
http://winteredhearts.blogspot.com