[Thunar-dev] My two cents

Peter hpklett at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:23:10 CEST 2005

Why the sidebar?  What's wrong with a virtual folder that's just like
it?  Maybe have it as the first path button?  This is probably a
separate project, but what about a panel applet that you drag a folder
onto to open in a new window?  This would add part of the spatial
benefit: (drag + drop) * more + (cut + paste) * less = good  :) .

I like rox, but it isn't organized well.  I thought there would be no
way I would use xffm as opposed to rox, but here I am (built in samba?
you guys _*ROCK*_!).  I think thunar as described in the previous
paragraph would be "just perfect".  It would make me exited to be a
normal user, competing with my mac friend (i.e. gui/eye candy addict) as
to who can get the slicker stuff  ;) .

Thanks you guys, thunar and Xfce are just what open source needs.