[Thunar-dev] Newbie question

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:57:57 CEST 2005

Well I used some brute force and made xfce4-dev-tools work, but now exo
won't autogen either.... It's also missing a macro, this time is
AM_PATH_PYTHON... It also complains about copying some m4 files from aclocal
dir to autoconf dir. Seems to me that there are some missing configuration
and/or files in debian-unstable autoconf or even an weird incompatibility in
configure.ac... Any ideas?

--
Abraços,
Rodrigo