[Thunar-dev] New mockup for the Thunar Website

Benjamin Muskalla benny at bmuskalla.de
Fri Jun 10 22:14:27 CEST 2005

> Hey.
>
> This is a great design too. I especially like the logo and the footer.
> I'd like to try making alternate versions of the menu and the content,
though, while I brush up the markup/CSS, as I think that can be improved now
that I got my "extra-exam" out of the way.  > For one thing, I find the menu
bewildering, and I'm not sure I like the idea of three screenshots, either.

> I'll admit I didn't expect so many excellent designs for a project that
had no code/has some code now. I think I'll limit my work on a site to
markup and nitpicking, as that's generally what I'm good at.
> :-P
>
> Did you make that logo?

No, the logo is from www.food.net.

I thought that anyone else want to make an nice logo for thunar