[Thunar-dev] Website

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:00:32 CEST 2005

l could make that site in a xhtml and css version if thats interesting?
 We first need a final design, but your css skills are good :). Stay tuned.

By the way, Nick, I like the idea of "Shortcut"-navigation. Can
GNOME's icons be used freely?
 I really don't know.

But i hope more people make some mokups or suggest their ideas. For
the next 3 weeks am busy, but when school's done i have enough
time to build a website (with some help of others of course).
Personally i think my design is too "common" so we need some special
ideas.

Greets, Xerverius