[Thunar-dev] Website

Henrik Andersen simsalabimladen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:09:19 CEST 2005

On 6/6/05, Ticex <ticex at idgmail.se> wrote:
> Jeff Franks wrote:
>
> >Nick Schermer wrote:
> >

> >>I think it's better to create a white background and black text.
> >>Something more like this:
> >>
> >>http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/nickschermer/
> >>

> >Impressive start!
> >
> >Jeff
> >

> l could make that site in a  xhtml and css version if thats interesting?
>
> http://www.hotdesign.com/seybold/index.html
> Read this if you don't know the good thinks whit css!

We're still mainly creating mockups for sites, and I think Nick's site
is a work in progress as well. If you want to spend your time
converting it to CSS, that's fine, but I don't think it's necessary
until we've decided what we're going to go for and how.

Currently, we only have two alternatives, and only one that's
moderately completed. I've been busier than I thought I'd be, but I'll
continue work on mockups. I'm reading a bit about Norse Mythology
today for some inspiration. If anyone has any
ideas/suggestions/mockups, then they would be appreciated.

By the way, Nick, I like the idea of "Shortcut"-navigation. Can
GNOME's icons be used freely?

--
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move."