[Thunar-dev] Need Developer?

Benedikt Meurer benny at xfce.org
Fri Jun 3 19:57:49 CEST 2005

Dan Miller wrote:
> I noticed that you are in need of developers. I've been following Thunar
> for awhile but had to drop out while I moved and changed email addresses.
>
> Is it possible to have developer accesses? I would like to work on this
> project when I have time, which right now I have quite a bit of.

I recently posted a list of open task, you may want to have a look at it
and choose your favourite. You can have developer access once we setup
the repository.

> While talking about access, ViewCVS seems to be down. If you have any
> questions, let me know and I will more than happy to answer them.

The thunar/design has moved to the Xfce SVN. See the latest post from
Auke to thunar-dev concerning the CVS->SVN move.

> Dan

greets,

Xfce  --  small, stable, fast  --  http://www.xfce.org/

           (__)