[Thunar-dev] next step in thunar development

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Jun 3 18:53:57 CEST 2005

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
>>>Oki doki, let's see. First of all, attached to this mail is short
>>>summary (generated with umbrello, but since it's XMI, other UML tools
>>>should (in theory) be able to read it as well) of what I have worked out
>>>so far, which presents the important parts from my point of view.
>
> While I'm there, I might as well take a crack at ThunarVFSInfo and
> ThunarVfsURI  (maybe change the former to ThunarVfsInfo for
> consistency?).

Fixed, that was a typo in the diagram.

As for the ThunarDesktopModel, I came to the conclusion, that there's no
benefit of using the GtkTreeModel interface here, and so the
ThunarDesktopModel accesses ThunarFolder directly now.

The new diagram is available at:
http://xfce.org/~benny/tmp/thunar-20050603.xmi.bz2

> 	-brian

greets,