[Thunar-dev] next step in thunar development

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Jun 3 18:08:53 CEST 2005

Foxtrot wrote:
>>9. Website
>>users asking questions on thunar-dev can lead to confusion on both sides).
>
> *ahem*
> I pick the less important bit. :-)

Cool.

> I've finally finished my exams, and I'll be able to work on a website
> over the weekend, and most probably for several weeks to come now.
> I'll be able to do a fair amount of research and experimentation for
> about three weeks until I'm leaving for summer holidays. Hopefully
> I'll have made a fully functional and working website by then.
>
> If anyone has any preferences as to style, colour schemes, logo
> suggestions, functions or other special requests, then please send
> them to my e-mail or to Thunar-dev. It would, in that case, probably
> be best to create a separate thread, so that this thread doesn't
> overflow.

I don't have any preferences as to style, colors or logos. Choose them
as you think that it fits best.

> If anyone wants to co-operate on this, or anything of the sort, please
> let me know about that too. :-)

I'd say, since you were to first to speak up here, you'll be the
"website team leader" for now (in case there more people willing to help
in this area). Talk to Auke about server-side resources.

Reading the mail from David Feldman, it would be cool if the website
could provide a forum for usability discussion, were people can upload
their images, texts, whatever, and discuss stuff. I dunno if it would be
ok to use a wiki here, or a forum, or if we're better off developing
something of our own; as you like. :-)

greets,