[Thunar-dev] next step in thunar development

Fri Jun 3 15:04:41 CEST 2005

Usability team sounds like a good idea to me too...and something that
I'd be excited to see on an open source project. Since UI designers
won't always agree I suggest there be a usability team leader to
guide the discussion, aggregate the results, resolve the conflicts,
and maintain a set of UI/usability recommendations. That, combined
with a discussion forum to keep things a bit threaded, seems like it
might work and keep the signal-to-noise ratio high both within and
outside the usability team.

--Dave