[Thunar-dev] Clearance

Benedikt Meurer benny at xfce.org
Wed Jun 1 13:34:08 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

I guess it's time to clear up some misunderstandings. I'll be brief as I
don't have much time right now:

First of all, I will continue work on Thunar, with some limitations
(I'll explain this later). Secondly, I think the latest discussion on
thunar-dev goes into the wrong direction: Talking about the programming
language or the abilities of people concerning the syntax or semantics
of a programming language is useless in the light of a bigger project.
Knowing C doesn't buy you anything. So, I really invite everyone to
return to serious development attempts or fork the project into two
independent projects.

That's all for now,

greets,
Xfce  --  small, stable, fast  --  http://www.xfce.org/