[Thunar-dev] View changing

Yo'av Moshe bjesus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:02:17 CEST 2005

I'm not sure it's 'right' using a file for this. I think a selection
menu (like Nautilus's) with options like:
- Default (Icon View)
- Icon View
- List View
- Thumbnails

Will serve us the best. Opening a directory gives you the Default
view, which should be an option for the user, and only if he chooses a
specific one, it saves the setting for the folder. Deleting the
setting is no big deal - just select 'Default (icon)' again and Thunar
will delete the setting, making the directory a regular one once
again.

Yo'av.