[Thunar-dev] folders views

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Jul 30 08:36:24 CEST 2005

Javier Aravena wrote:
> I know it's been discused over here, I just wanna know what the final
> decision (if there's one) was about the folder views issue, if there's
> nothing like a decision I think now it's the best time to make it.

Why? Decissions are made during the implementation phase as well as the
design phase. Coding is an evolutionary process.

People have started coding based on benny's design documents, so I think
we'll just have to see how it works out.

Nothing in your list sounds to me like it has to be decided now, as long
as the code remains modular and extensible.

	Jasper