[Thunar-dev] folders views

Javier Aravena phrodo.00 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 23:09:17 CEST 2005

I know it's been discused over here, I just wanna know what the final
decision (if there's one) was about the folder views issue, if there's
nothing like a decision I think now it's the best time to make it.
will there be a "preview" mode like the one in winxp's explorer?
will there exist only "list" and "icon" views?
will they be plugins or will be integrated into the root code?
will folders have a preview of what their contents are? (I think this idea
is new, at least for thunar)
will there be emblems?
will the view mode for certain folder be saved (a la spatial)
will... etc
--
Phrodo_00
http://ideasenteclado.blogspot.com