[Thunar-dev] Website reloaded

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Fri Jul 29 06:22:26 CEST 2005

Henrik Andersen wrote:
> Yeah, so I've made this design and uploaded it to Freewebs.
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/halol/thunar/

This has some nice bits. I like the header, especially the tilted
screenshot. The lightning makes the logo look too much like the logo of
a teenage metal band from the '80s. :) Without the lightning it'd look
nicer.

However, overall I don't like it. It somehow doesn't look as
professional or refined as the penguin design:

http://thunar.xfce.org/mockups/benjamin.muskalla/thunar/

Hope I'm not being too harsh. I'd suggest you take the header from your
latest design and use that with the penguin design.

Perhaps, we should have a poll on this?

-- b