[Thunar-dev] Thunar icons

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 23:19:23 CET 2005

> The icon-theme is determined from an XSETTING in Gtk+. So you'll need to
> run a desktop daemon that provides the required XSETTING. In case of
> Xfce, this is xfce-mcs-manager, in case of GNOME this is
> gnome-settings-daemon.

Is there any way to set this by hand? I'd like to be using Xfce but it's
having problems with my monitor sync (don't ask me why, I really don't have
any idea of how this happens). And I realy don't like Gnome very much.

> I suggest to start with something easier to familarize yourself with
> GTK+, as Thunar code is not really easy to read for someone who is not
> familar with GTK+.

I'll tryout some tutorials and take a look at Thunar code. If I manage to
have something done I'll let you know....

> HTH,
> Benedikt

Cheers,
      Rodrigo