[Thunar-dev] Multiline edtiable text

Anders C. aconbere at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:21:39 CEST 2005

It's always struck me as silly to make the name itself double clickable.
  It lowers the available area for clicking the icon (makes the icon
smaller) and at least in my experience is not used frequently enough to
justify such a feature (give me a ^r shortcut or a menu item close to
the starting point instead).

Just my two cents.

Anders