[Thunar-dev] Status?

Anders Aagaard aagaande at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:25:37 CEST 2005

Hi

I just signed up, as I'm interested in starting to help develop thunar a
bit, what's the status of the code?  Where is more work needed/whats
being worked on activly?  Also is there a plugin api or something so
make support for for example remote filesystems? (would be a nice way to
do some coding and "get to know" the code without reading a ton on the
main source itself).  Is there any official/unofficial irc channel?

Anders Aagaard

(also, did you guys change any policies on your servers about a week
ago?  I haven't been able to access xfce.org or anything hosted on that
server since then, I tested and it's my firewall, just not sure why yet)