[Thunar-dev] How to translate thunar ?

MeV chrystalyst at free.fr
Wed Aug 10 12:03:24 CEST 2005

Le mar 09/08/2005 à 23:02, Brian J. Tarricone a écrit :

> Stavros Giannouris wrote:
> > On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 22:27:11 +0200
> > Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> >>Right, there's little use in translating Thunar right now.
> >
> > Maybe it is; I find it easier to translate in small batches.
> > But it may just be me :-)
>
> My thinking was that I know I'd be frustrated and annoyed if I
> translated a batch of strings only to find a week later that most of
> them had been changed and I did a lot of that work for nothing.  Then
> again, I only use apps in English, so I don't really have a perspective
> on using apps in other languages.
>
> Of course, bottom line is I won't try to tell you how to make use of
> your free time.  If you enjoy the translation work and you think it's
> worthwhile, by all means...
Okay, I've understand: Thunar is not finished and translation is not
needed for the moment
I'll come back later...

You can keep my address and send me an email when you want a translation
(into French)
Maybe I would have time to do this at this moment
(Do you understand what I'm saying? my english is so bad...)

MeV