[Goodies-dev] Contributing to xfce4-mailwatch-plugin

Ján Sučan sucan at runbox.com
Wed Aug 14 11:53:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am a maintainer of the xfce4-mailwatch-plugin in the SlackBuilds
repository. To me the situation around the mailwatch plugin is little
confusing. It seems that it's not completely unmaintained (last commit
was 9 days ago) but for the long time the upstream sources are not
buildable even though the needed patches exist. Some of them are in the
Xfce's bugzilla. Others I have written for my own need. These patches
are for now duplicated on the distribution level to make the package be
a part of a current distributions/systems.

Therefore, I would like to ask what should I do to push the patches to
the upstream sources.

Thanks,
Ján