[Goodies-dev] xfce4-netload-plugin

Jérôme Guelfucci jeromeg at xfce.org
Sun Jul 1 21:13:10 CEST 2012

On 01/07/12 21:02, Miguel Guedes wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I've made a few changes to the netload panel plugin and was wondering
> who do I need to contact to review them?
>
> Changes include:
>
> - ability to run command to retrieve network device to use: useful when
> you switch often between wlan and ethx.
>
> - toggle panel margin when using progress bars: I prefer mine without a
> vertical margin so as to maximize usable height, plus it integrates
> better with sensor plugin (also no margin)
>
> - the latest git revision contained an error which, when using progress
> bars *and* using custom colours, these were not applied resulting in the
> default colours always being used.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Miguel

Hello Miguel,

Thanks for your contribution! A first step is to file bugs for each
issue on the Xfce bugzilla (if there is not already one) and to attach
your patch to fix it to the created bug report. That way the current
maintainer can review those patches and give you his feedback.

Regards,

Jérôme