[Goodies-dev] xfce4-netload-plugin

Miguel Guedes miguel.a.guedes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 21:02:05 CEST 2012

Hello All,

I've made a few changes to the netload panel plugin and was wondering
who do I need to contact to review them?

Changes include:

   - ability to run command to retrieve network device to use: useful
when you switch often between wlan and ethx.

   - toggle panel margin when using progress bars: I prefer mine without
a vertical margin so as to maximize usable height, plus it integrates
better with sensor plugin (also no margin)

   - the latest git revision contained an error which, when using
progress bars *and* using custom colours, these were not applied
resulting in the default colours always being used.

Thanks.

Miguel