[Goodies-dev] How to write panel plugins?

Matt X edelstahl at gmx.us
Fri Aug 24 16:10:34 CEST 2012

Perhaps this has been updated since I last tried it?  In my case, it's not suitable because: 1) It crashes often.  Every time I click it after having mounted or unmounted a device, no matter how long ago, during the current session. 2) It only uses Thunar (rather than the file manager that has been set as default) for half of its menu items.  If I had the skills to fix it, I would.  But you weren't asking me : )
-Matt