[Goodies-dev] Application for consideration

Neil Munro neilmunro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:42:06 CEST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam
                               I am a self employed developer and use
XFCE and I was recently inspired to write a text editor that follows
the simplicity that XFCE encourages. It's lightweight but not without
features, I found leafpad to be too limiting as a developer and wrote
X2 (http://gtk-apps.org/content/show.php/X2?content=145463) and was
wondering if it would be eligible for inclusion in the xfce-goodies or
similar sites. As I want to share what XFCE inspired me to create to
the wider XFCE (and floss community as a whole). Being self employed I
also offer this software through my own business site, but it is a
free download it is also licensed under the BSD 3 clause licence to
allow commercial derivative works almost restriction free.

If you need more information please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks,
Neil Munro